The Rosemary and Niaouli Ear Wash is professional grade cleaner to clean ears from wax and dirt. It is an all natural product that is deodorizing and smells great. You can use it as a natural home remedy for helping to treat minor fungal and bacterial ear infections as well. This Ear Wash is made with certified organic ingredients and is certified by the Leaping Bunny program.
Astringent and tangy, crushed Rosemary leaves and apple cider.
Intended Use Cases
Dogs and puppies of all ages to keep ears clean. It can also be used as a natural home remedy for helping to treat minor fungal and bacterial ear infections.
- Filtered water
- Aloe vera* – healing inflammation and irritation
- Apple cider vinegar* – deodorizing, fights yeast, anti-fungal, antibacterial
- Witch hazel* – cleans and breaks down wax
- Alcohol – carrier for essential oils
- Vegetable glycerin* – moisturizers
- Sulfated castor oil – to allow oils to blend with water
- Grapefruit seed extract – preservative
- Rosemary essential oil* – analgesic, anti-inflammatory, deodorizing
- Niaouli essential oil* – antihistaminic, antiseptic, deodorizing
- Geranium essential oil* – anti-fungal, antibacterial
- Lavender essential oil* – analgesic, anti-inflammatory, calming